Mobile Phone Technicians Required Level 1/2/3 Immediate Start
A Mobile Phone Technician is required in the Purfleet Area – Full Time Position / Immediate Start.
No need to travel to the city. Small, successful and growing Recycling Company requires the professional skills of a Mobile Phone Technician. Candidates must have excellent communication skills, be flexible and have a positive attitude. Experience is essential.
Role and Responsibilities
- Test and Diagnose faults using inhouse software.
- Carrying out full repairs of mobile phones. Diagnostics, replacing parts and repairing faults including screen replacement, water damage or any electronic repair - soldering as necessary to the repairs being conducted. Full disassemble and reassemble of the handset managing the process from start to finish.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A keen eye for visual evaluation
- Computer Literate – Including Microsoft Office
- English Speaking
- Positive can -do attitude.
- Working knowledge across a wide range of popular mobile handsets from iPhone, Samsung, HTC, etc.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience repairing smartphones.
- 28 days holiday
- Transport to and from Purfleet Station
- Become an employee of a fast-growing, exciting company.
- Company Pension Scheme
- 1 Hr Lunch Break
- Training and development opportunities
- Brand new working facilities.
- Unlimited free refreshments
- Yearly pay Review
If you are organised, friendly and have a true passion and interest in technology we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Level 2 Salary: £19,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
Level 3 Salary: Based on ability