Room Attendant 20 hrs per wek
The East Close Hotel Ltd, are looking for an experienced Room attendant to join our housekeeping team.
In this role, you will report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting the team to deliver exception standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- - Cleaning guest rooms to the hotel standard
- - Replenishing linen and guest supplies
- - Vacuuming of guest rooms & Public Corridors
- - Dust and polish Guest rooms & Public Corridors
- - Providing a great guest experience
- - Remove Refuse from guest bedrooms
- - Reporting any maintenance faults and deal with lost property
- - Some Public Area cleaning as and when required.
- - Ensuring that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes and experience
- - Smart & Tidy Appearance
- - A minimum of a years experience in a similar role
- - Be available to work between the hours of 10.00 - 14.00, 5 days out of 7 including weekends & Bank holidays
- - A Professional and happy character.
- - Fluent in spoken English.
- - Private transport (we are not on the public transport routes this is a must).
- - Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com