Sales specialists and customer focus
Are you driven by exciting challenges and looking to gain new skills within a worldwide successful company? This job is for you!
With 4 different offices across the UK and one based in central vibrant Brighton, you will be working for a growing fast and rewarding company.
The right candidate will benefit from a full-time training.
What You’ll Do
- Own and manage a pipeline of clients ranging from all over the UK
- Consult, build, relationships through a high volume of calls - strong communication, genuine interests in customers and tenacity are key!
- Articulate and well-spoken
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
What We’re Looking for in You
- You have an appetite for learning! You’re keen on turning training and feedback into action and continuous self-improvement
- You are committed to a high standard of integrity and work ethic
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- You are genuinely curious about people, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
- £18.900 starting salary
- Bonus scheme of up to £4.500 per annum
- 33 days annual leave
- Free Wi-Fi, hot drinks and fresh fruit
- Pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Comprehensive in-house training
- Career progression opportunities
- Employee discounts at local shops, gyms and restaurant
This department has set shifts patterns based on a 37.5-hour contract, consisting of shifts ranging in 11:30-8:00 pm during the week and saturdays 9:00-5:30 pm.
If you are interested in applying for this role and believe you have suitable experience, please contact Viki Fulilagi at Red Flag Recruitment LTD.
Apply for Sales specialists and customer focus
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly