Digital Learning Solutions Consultant
Our client is looking for a Solutions Consultant who has experience of designing blended learning solutions using digital platforms to join their team based in Harrogate.
Our client is a learning and development business that was recently awarded the Queen’s Award for Enterprise. They help people in organisations around the world be better at managing or leading, working as a team or making progressive changes to their organisations and culture. Our client is a friendly office with a relaxed but purposeful atmosphere where people are valued as their most important asset and are aligned behind a common purpose of developing the workforces of the future.
The Role of Digital Learning Solutions Consultant
You will join the Client Solutions Team who service the needs of the business and clients by driving innovative design through creating engaging learning journeys.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Act as a digital learning SME to design and create engaging blended learning
- Create the most dynamic suite of solutions using new and existing material and modalities
- Research and recommend best in class digital learning in line with the strategic agenda
- Provide new digital offering sales collateral to assist in sales conversations
- Provide content design in addition to traditional presentation and documentation formats
- Attend client meetings to understand their blended learning objectives and requirements
- Develop design briefs by gathering and researching information and data
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional groups
- Design learning programmes for delivery on a virtual platform and provide training to facilitators
- Design in HTML5 to produce user centred output that is SCORM compliant to use across multiple platforms
- Enhance delivery systems by identifying technology opportunities and having input on the development of application strategies
- Ensure user journeys are fit for purpose, clear and user friendly
- Contribute to internal transfer of knowledge, skills and insight within the business
- Utilise experience of working with brand guidelines to set effective visual styles
- Maintain consistency of voice and tone across all PE material and content
- Design using Accessibility and Plain English best practices
- Develop and maintain an awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (i.e. copyright)
To be successful in your application to the role of Digital Learning Solutions Consultant you will need to have / be:
- Highly energised and motivated to effect change and deliver high quality creative solutions
- Learning Design knowledge with at least 3 year’s experience in a similar role
- CIPD, ATD or equivalent qualification in the area of Learning Design and Development
- Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and creating digital content using the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in designing for HTML 5 output and SCORM compliance
- Excellent IT Skills, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office inc Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent understanding of the skills, tools and processes used in the design and development of high quality learning solutions
- Experience with video recording equipment and editing software
- Experience of using webinar platforms, ideally WebEx
- Strong organisation, time management and analytical skills
- Strong creative abilities combined with a robust attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written communications
- Ability to work under pressure, making effective decisions in a collaborative team environment
Salary and Hours
For the role of Digital Learning Solutions Consultant you will work 37.5 hours per week from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with a 1 hour lunch break. This role may also require flexibility on a reciprocal arrangement for global contacts and an ability to travel.
You will receive 23 days annual leave (increasing in line with length of service) plus Bank Holidays, and there is a salary on offer of £28,000 to £33,000 per annum depending upon experience.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Digital, learning, eLearning, solutions, WebEx,