Property Management Cordinator
If you have a passion for property management, great organisational and customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast paced environment this is a great opportunity...
We are a well-established Letting and Estate Agent with offices in Balham South West London, who due to continued growth are looking to recruit a Property Management Coordinator .
Do you have previous experience of residential property management, have great written and verbal communication skills, a focus on delivering excellent customer service and a “can do, make it happen” attitude?
Responsibilities and Duties
Your day to day responsibilities will be to help co-ordinate the smooth running of the property management team
Key Duties will include:
- Manage the property portfolio in order to maximise office income including the retention of properties and landlords
- Manage property maintenance issues
- Prepare end of tenancy reports and negotiate and process deposit claims
- Liaise with Landlords and negotiate with contractors for works to be carried out
- Arrange inventories, gas safety certificates, EPC’s and all other legal documentation to ensure that all managed properties comply with current legislation
- Arrange and carry out property inspections including reporting findings and arranging remedial works
- Process tenancy renewals and deposit negotiations
- Manage complaints from Landlords and Tenants through to resolution
- Chase rent arrears
- Managing HMO status of properties and inspections
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven background in property management and lettings
- Previous experience within property maintenance
- Self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Extremely well organised and able to prioritise your own work load
- Professional, positive, diligent and diplomatic
- Full, clean UK driving licence and own car is essential
- You must be an excellent communicator, remaining an ambassador for the company at all times, have excellent attention to detail and the ability to think logically on your feet
Salary dependant on experience and you will have access to the Martin and Co training Academy and we will give on going training and support towards professional qualifications where appropriate.
Working days are Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday.
The ideal candidate will have previous property management or lettings experience, ideally qualified or studying for ARLA or NFOPP and ready to hit the ground running. Driving licence and access to your own car is preferential.
Apply for Property Management Cordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly