Chef De Partie
Are you a talented Chef de Partie looking for a role within a company where you can progress and develop your career?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our team in the heart of Mayfair. This venue provides a quintessentially chic escape from London’s chaotic day-to-day with its low lighting, rustic fireplace and, terrace green room.
What are we looking for in you?
- Excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for food
- Abe to multi-task
- Desire to develop and progress in your role
- Good level of English
- Experience in a quality, busy and high volume restaurant
In return we will offer:
- Career development opportunities
- In-house training
- A competitive remuneration package
- Meals on duty
- 50% employee discount to dine at Aubaine restaurants
- Online training – Allergen and Food Safety & Health and Safety level 2 certificate & Health and Safety level 2 certificate
With eight restaurants, two café and bakery sites across London, Aubaine is a true blend of cosmopolitan style and high-quality contemporary French cuisine. Combining a modern French approach with the rich heritage of London, Aubaine serves both simplicity and style, boasting elegant design and a unique cosmopolitan chic.
Our menu is a taste of modern France with a nod to the traditional. We blaze a trail to original and exciting creations while keeping the much-loved staples of French dining philosophy close to our heart. Namely, the best ingredients, the most delicious wine and thoughtful service
If this excites you then send us your CV now! We look forward to hearing from you.
In line with the Asylum & Immigration act all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
All applicants are welcome to apply regardless of age; disability; gender reassignment; marriage and civil partnership status; race; religion or belief; pregnancy and maternity; gender; sexual orientation; and work status as a part-time worker, fixed-term employee, agency worker or union representative.