Sales Manager, Eastbourne Luxury Hotel, £35,000-£40,000 plus Company Car
At Select Hospitality Chelmsford we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Sales Manager.
The Sales Manager will focus on developing business in all areas of the hotel from the local, national and international market. Working closely with the hotel's General Manager, the Sales Manager will have a key focus to source, develop and grow revenues from both new and existing clients in the MICE and Leisure markets. In addition, the role of Sales Manager will ensure the yield and rate strategy is effective to maximise business through the hotel's peak and trough periods. The position also involves being an effective host with an ability to showcase the hotel in a professional and effective way. Delivering a consistent level of customer service to all clients will be essential to success in this role.
Although a proactive sales role, please be aware that due to the nature of this role when not on appointments, you would be required to be on property, therefore it would be beneficial for you to live within a reasonable commutable distance to Eastbourne.
*Financial; Ensure all budget targets are met and where possible, exceeded
*Financial; Produce weekly forecasts and generate new business
*People; Develop a close working relationship within all departments of the hotel
*People; Keep your team motivated
*Service & Product; Ensure you have extensive knowledge of the hotel and facilities and cross sell wherever possible
*General; Attend meetings and training as required
*General; To undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the hotel including flexibility in hours, location and responsibilities
Experience and Skills required
* Have proven experience in a similar proactive sales role within a luxury property/resort.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Be highly organised, passionate and self-motivated.
* Be confident and tenacious with a creative flare.
* Be an effective team leader and team player working towards the group's key objectives and targets.
* Be proactive with strong sales skills.
* Have understanding of the hospitality industry and the Grand Hotel's market placement.
* Excellent communication skills
* Driven by enthusiasm
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful Sales Manager a salary of between £35,000-£40,000 + Company Car
* Free uniform
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Company discounts
* A range of flexible benefits to help you outside of work; including health & life insurance
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Adam Dabbs on 01245 493443 at our Chelmsford office.