Olympic Studios is a boutique Cafe and Dining Room, 2 Screen Cinema and Members' Club in Barnes, South-West London
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, motivated and committed host to join our dynamic team working in the evenings and weekends.
TIME OUT LONDON AWARDS 2017 - BEST RESTAURANT (BARNES)
THE GOOD FOOD GUIDE 2018 - LOCAL GEM
Receptionist – The Role
To welcome our guests warmly & set a positive tone for their visit and ensure guests are sat in the restaurant logically and efficiently. To also make sure that all guests are proactively helped with any enquiries they may have, face to face or over the telephone. Our client is looking for a positive and friendly host who enjoys engaging with their customers, ensuring a high standard of care is given to each one.
Receptionist -The ideal candidate will have:
- To ensure key points of service are adhered to
- To ensure that the reception area is kept clean and tidy
- To make a positive impact on all arriving/leaving guests
- To be well groomed and appropriately dressed whilst on duty
- Greeting all customers, checking membership cards, assigning & escorting them to tables according to table plan and steps of service
- To maintain reservations via a database
- To ensure the table allocation maximizes covers & a smooth-paced service
- Monitoring the availability and status of tables in the restaurant
- To complete the daily/weekly Checklists
- To ensure all reservations reports are written out daily & communicated with all departments
- To answer all telephone enquiries proactively and transfer to relevant person(s)
- To be responsive to all training provided and to attend all training sessions
- To attend department meetings when required
- To communicate any potential problems to the Manager on duty
- To be pro-active and productive at all times.
- To be ready to assist anyone in need of our services.
Hours of work will 09:30 to 14:30 Weekdays/occasional weekends depending on events that are happening, so flexibility is essential.