Care Home Manager
Post: Care Home Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week
We currently have an opportunity for a unique and exceptional Home Manager for our specialist dementia care facility in Wallsend, to deliver on our belief that living at Eothen Homes is all about feeling that you matter, that each day you feel meaningfully occupied, needed and loved.
You must have extensive care home management experience; a nursing qualification would be desirable. The person we are looking for will have strong leadership qualities, effective communication and interpersonal skills, which are essential for developing an overall nurturing approach and to build good relationships with people living and working in the home, relatives, outside agencies and professionals.
Are you able to demonstrate:
- How feelings matter most to you?
- That leading dementia care fits with who you are.
- How you feel about working in a place where the focus is not on tasks or routines?
- Your experience of managing people in a care setting?
- That you enjoy the challenge of bringing out the best in people?
- Your experience in fostering positive relationships.
- How you will work with a committed senior management team who needs your support in transforming the lives of people living at Eothen Homes.
If so then please visit our website www.eothenhomes.org.uk or contact Denise Hall, HR Support Manager on 0191 2390041 or apply online for an application pack. A Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check will be required.
This is your chance to make a difference.
Apply for Care Home Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly