Consultant Occupational Physician
Do you have outstanding clinical management skills and full GMC registration?
How would you like to work for a leading occupational health provider as a Consultant Occupational Physician?
We are pleased to invite applicants for this full-time role covering the Warwick/ Midlands area.
We are a Consultant led, values based business delivering high quality OH services. We believe in support, care and continuous improvement in caring for our staff and clients. We are investing unprecedented amounts of money in our technology, medical education and administrative support
A great communicator with colleagues, clients and partners, you will be working collegiately with our multi-disciplinary team members. You will be focusing on our large health surveillance programmes and supporting our Director of Clinical Governance.
GMC | Physician | Service Delivery | Occupational Health | Consultant | Occupational Health | Doctor | Medicine
- Medical Degree
- GMC Licence to Practice
- Specialist accreditation on the GMC specialist register
- Qualification in Occupational Medicine
- Working knowledge of UK Occupational Medicine practice
- Committed to delivering quality clinical care
- Be Innovative and adaptable
- Have the ability to work effectively independently and also within a team framework
- Be IT literate
- Understand and support a flexible approach to team working
- Have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Be happy to travel
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
We need someone who is motivated, flexible, approachable, and dependable.
- Relevant qualifications and authorisations for Approved Health Surveillance work
- Experience on working in multidisciplinary team and of supporting occupational health nursing colleagues/ allied healthcare professional
We are one of the UK's leading providers of occupational health services. Established in 2002 by a group of occupational health professionals, we have experienced strong, steady growth. We offer a full portfolio of occupational health services, combining them into bespoke programmes that suit your organisation's people and their needs. We also provide innovative medical care training courses that give personnel the skills they need to handle medical emergencies.
The information you have submitted will be held and used by us in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and all relevant subsequent legislation. This information will be held and processed for the purpose of personnel/payroll administration and statistical and business analysis. We will retain the forms of unsuccessful applicants for 6 months in accordance with current guidance.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Apply for Consultant Occupational Physician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly