Cash Office Assistant - rhubarb
We are looking for passionate, hardworking, lovely people to join us at rhubarb.
Don’t know much about us…allow us tell you.
We are a luxury food business with over 20 years’ experience. We manage and run Sky Garden which houses two restaurants; Darwin Brasserie and Fenchurch, and two bars. We also cater for over 600 fabulous private events a year that take place in the UK and abroad. We run the beautiful Gallery Mess at Saatchi Gallery as well as Pilots Bar & Kitchen and the American Airlines Executive Lounges at Heathrow Airport. Alongside all of this we also proudly manage the hospitality catering for Royal Ascot Racing Club and the Royal Albert Hall.
We are busy business with big development plans and we are looking to grow our brilliant team.
We are now seeking an Cash Office Assistant to join our team.
- Ensure that company cash takings are securely counted, banked and recorded
- Change order and reconciling the delivery from G4S
- Issue banking bags, bag seals etc to nominated designated staff members
- Prepare trading floats
- To ensure all public box clients are charged and receipts are sent to the customers
- Check that all accounts slips are recorded
- Send sales and other variance reports to the Accounts Manager on a daily basis
- Ensure floats, cash collection and security services are provided efficiently
- Ensure that cash, cheques are banked via G4S on a daily basis
- Investigating cash and credit card discrepancies
- Assisting in training of new staff
- PDQ Control and servicing
- Stock control - replenish stock levels
- Responding to finance email account
- Raising invoices for accounts and vouchers
- Updating Sales Revenue spreadsheet
- Entering Sales invoices on Opera
- Adhoc tasks requested by the Accounts Manager
- You will have gained previous working knowledge in a similar fast paced environment
- Proficent in Microsoft Excel
- Good planning, time management and organisational skills
- You will show and demonstrate relevant diplomacy and tact and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Cash Office Assistant
Full time, 40 hours per week, £9.00 per hour