Freelance Event staff wanted for London-based bi-weekly events
Are you outgoing, sociable and a pro at working the room? Are you comfortable chatting to anyone, in any situation?
If this sounds like you, we need your help. We’re looking for brilliant event staff to help SpareRoom run our famous SpeedFlatmating events.
· Helping to set up the venue
· Welcoming and checking guests in
· Circulating and starting conversations between guests
· Being on hand to answer questions and give help
· Helping pack up at the end of the event
Your key skills:
· Friendly and outgoing
· Comfortable initiating conversation and ice breakers
· Able to get other people talking
· Professional and polite
We hold three events, bi-weekly and you’ll get a competitive hourly wage.
Interested? Get in touch with your CV and a few lines about why you’d be a great fit for the job.
Apply for Freelance Event staff wanted for London-based bi-weekly events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly