Demi Chef de Partie for 2 AA Rosette hotel
We are currently recruiting for a Demi Chef de Partie to join the well-established team in a fantastic hotel on the coast of Cornwall in Penzance.
This is a 4* hotel, awarded with 2 AA Rosette’s for its restaurant service, the hotel itself has 25 rooms for guests to stay and a 40-cover restaurant which is also used for functions.
As Demi Chef de Partie you can expect job security, training within the position to further yourself within the hospitality industry. The ability to work with some of the finest ingredients in the south west of England and knowledge of rosette level cooking.
As Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible for checking incoming daily deliveries, keeping the kitchen and your section clean and organised in accordance with governing guidelines. Communicating with the Sous and the Head Chef whilst assisting them in the preparation of dishes, keeping a consistently high standard of products produced.
The right candidate must be able to work flexibly and respond positively to changing business needs as you will have the ability to contribute to the development of service improvements through your participation and involvement in team meetings.
The right candidate must
- Be clean and tidy in appearance.
- Have good time management.
- Be keen to learn and progress their skill set.
- Have a passion for produce & the hospitality industry.
- Be a hard-working team player.
Your role as Demi Chef de Partie
- Organising your section efficiently.
- Working as part of a team.
- Good standard of hygiene.
- Assisting in keeping daily records.
- Food Preparation.
- Multitasking of jobs.
- Salary: £18,200
- Pension scheme.
- Share of tips.
- 40 hours per week.
- 28 days holiday p.a.
- 1-2 years’ experience required.
- Working 5 days out of 7.
- Uniform available.
- 40% off food in the restaurant for the employee and family members.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now using your CV or call us on 01803659529.