With more than 3,500 clubs worldwide, and over 130 clubs in the UK, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and the second largest in the UK. You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach above and beyond sales targets.
You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, in front of a computer or facing sales prospects face to face.
The membership consultant must enjoy a sale driven environment with a focus on exemplary customer service.
To be considered for this role you must have significant experience of:
* Working in a target driven environment with an emphasis on customer service
*Reviewing and implementing marketing and sales plans
*Excellent verbal communication skills and a good understanding of how to convert a sale.
*A high-energy self-starter with a great personality.
*Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve targets
*Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
*Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
*Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment.
They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
- Sell membership packages to prospective members
- Lead generation through in-reach and outreach methods.
- Book appointment tours, conduct tours, perform a thorough needs analysis to match prospects needs to the club’s facilities.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly KPI's are met.
- Manage all incoming enquiries/respond to emails and ensure daily call targets are achieved.
- Work towards your monthly sales targets, whilst ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service is intact throughout.
- Ensure you have full product knowledge of all aspects of the club to help answer any prospect/member queries.
- Generate referrals through rapport building.
- Ensure productivity is maximised through meticulous time keeping.
- Complaint handling
Qualifications and Skills
- Driven, dynamic and service-motivated character with excellent people skills (Essential)
- Naturally sales focused, with previous sales experience and target driven with a desire to achieve (Essential)
- Proven Customer Service skills (Essential)
- Proactive Nature and can do attitude (Essential)
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written (Essential)
- You will have integrity (Essential)
- Health, Fitness and Leisure Industry knowledge (Desirable)
- Good IT Skills with ability to learn new systems (training can be provided)
- REPS Level 2 or 3 (Desirable)
- Competitive Base Salary depending on your experience
- Target Driven Bonus Scheme
- Free Gym Membership
- Continuing professional and career development
Exact working hours will be determined, but will involve a minimum of 40 hours per week, occasionally scheduled across evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
Apply for Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly