We are looking for a new events manager!
We want someone with a great personality who's looking for a step-up in their career and would like to run the whole events arm for CLAW.
This job is not for the faint hearted, but it will be a lot of fun!
The job will involve:
- Running all events inc festivals and private catering
- Organising the events and ensuring everything is properly planned beforehand
- Ensuring there are right number of staff at each event
- Managing the events from start to finish
- Driving the trailer inc all equipment and food to each event
- Mainting food standards
- Continuing business development and growing the events arm
We are looking for:
- 3 years management experience necessary
- Previous festival and street food experience preferred
- Aged 25+
- Based in the London area
- Clean driving license for over 5 years
- Ideally experience pulling a trailer (if not we can send you on a course)
- Busy Summer but otherwise flexible working hours
- 30 days holiday
- Bonus structure
- Discount at our restaurants
- Team parties