Live out Nanny Job Inverness
Greycoat Lumleys’ client is looking for a flexible and friendly Live out Nanny for their family near Inverness.
The family work from home and are looking for a Nanny to care for their two boys aged 10 months and 4 years. The family love the outdoors so would like someone who can be proactive in organising activities for the children in the local area. The position would be for 36 hours a week from Tuesday to Friday from 8am to 5pm., the family could be flexible with this for the right candidate.
- Nursery drop off and pick up
- Organising toddler activities
- Taking the children to the local parks / nature reserves
- Preparing meals for the children
- Childrens laundry and tidying their rooms
- Cooking the occasional dinner for the parents – not essential
A driver is essential and they could use their own car and be paid mileage or use the family’s car for work.
The successful candidate will need to have or be happy to get a PVG for the position.
Hours: Ideally 36 per week but the client is happy to be flexible
Job Number: 47356
Responsible Consultant: Lesley - email@example.com