Front Desk Associate
It’s not work. It’s life. Discover inspiring career opportunities and unlimited potential for growth at Equinox. We are the leading luxury fitness and lifestyle company that achieves the extraordinary every day. We create an integrated approach to the well-balanced life – from personal training to group fitness to regeneration treatments.
E by Equinox is hiring Front Desk Associates for our club in St James's
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide the highest level of customer service to members, prospective members, and guests;
- Professionally greet members and guests;
- Scan membership ID’s;
- Answer phones;
- Update members’ accounts;
- Maintain an orderly lobby area
- Able to work opening and closing shifts and the weekend
Reliable, professional, computer literate, energetic, friendly and ability to multi task
Interested in health, fitness, and/or sports.
As a member of the Equinox Team, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation;
- Complimentary club membership;
- Discounts on services, products, and much more.