Part Time Private Family Cook 5 hours per day. Monday - Friday
We are looking for an experienced and capable cook for a young and active family in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. This position will be responsible for sourcing, preparing and cooking two meals daily for the family who have two young children aged 1 and 4.
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Hours: Monday – Friday, 5 hours per day: 10.00am – 3.00pm or similar.
Salary: £17 – 20 per hour on a Self-Employed Basis.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
- Planning a fresh, healthy, varied menu which suits all members of the family.
- Online grocery shopping.
- Preparing lunch and dinner on a daily basis for the family, ensuring food is fresh, healthy and of a continuously high standard.
- Planning different meals for the children when necessary.
- Providing a “Fridge Filling” service on occasion for the family covering some of the weekend food requirements.
- Keeping the open plan kitchen and living area tidy and clean at all times
- We are looking for an experienced family cook who is able to suggest their own menus as well as follow recipes provided by the family.
- Prior experience of cooking for children of all ages.
- Preparing healthy age-appropriate meals for the children.
- Excellent spoken English language skills,
- Good, verifiable references.
- Legally able to work in the UK.
- Willing and able to commit to do this role on a medium / long-term basis. We are looking for someone to become part of this lovely family.