Manager across retail, festivals and events
We’re looking to add a first class Manager to join the team as we enter a phase of expansion across Scotland. We will open another 2 restaurants within the next 2 years with growth across event catering too. We have dynamic and energetic staff, who work quickly and get constant praise for their welcoming and efficient service.
Your role will involve:
- Becoming a key ambassador for the Martha’s brand.
- Serving our huge range of regular customers in polite, professional and efficient way.
- Managing the service team on daily tasks effectively to a high standard.
- Opening and closing the restaurant.
- Cashing up, complete daily records, stock ordering.
- Occasional driving and hands on support for external catering jobs and events.
- The majority of shifts will be in our restaurant on St Vincent St. scheduled between 7am & 9pm, Mon to Fri.
- You must be willing and able to work occasionally at Scotstoun Stadium (some midweek lunches for Glasgow Warriors team training), also during home games through our onsite food wagon - 1 per month av. Fri evenings or Saturdays.
- You will be contracted to a 45 hour week, Overtime is also available.
You must hold a full clean UK driver’s license.
You will need to be able to prioritise and use your initiative when dealing with both customers, daily service operations and staff members. You must also be able to problem solve as day to day changes occur.
We have festivals and events that will need additional service resource through the summer. E.g. Riverside Festival, Kelvingrove Bandstand, Merchant City Festival, TRNSMT & Glasgow 2018 on George Square.
If you can provide the outgoing personality, excellent work ethic & commitment we are looking for then we would love to hear from you!!
From £22k PA plus bonus and 28 days hols incl stats.