Automotive Team Leader
4 days left
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our well known Automotive client for an Automotive Team Leader to work with a top ten global automotive brand, plus a vibrant team of communicators. You will join us at our contact centre in Thame on a full time, permanent basis, and will receive a competitive salary of £26,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience.
The Customer Contact Centre in Thame handles all communication to and from customers on behalf of Automotive client in the UK. The majority of communication is handled through the inbound and outbound telephone calls, however there will be contacts via email, white mail, twitter and WebChat. The team will be responsible for getting leads into the dealerships to test drive vehicles & follow up on a number of customer requests.
About the Automotive Team Leader role
As the Team Leader for an Automotive Lead Generation team you will be responsible for managing a team of inbound and outbound Communicators. You will be responsible for ensuring key performance measures are met along with coaching, developing and mentoring all individuals within the team.
You will work alongside the Client Service Manager to meet the expectation of the client while influencing and actively encouraging an environment that echoes their individual philosophy’s and brand values. You will also interact with the client on a regular basis.
What we’re looking for in our Automotive Team Leader
- Proven people management skills
- The ability to effectively motivate and performance manage teams in a fast paced and targeted Contact Centre environment
- Experience of implementing coaching and developmental strategies
- Some Sales/Lead Generation experience would be beneficial
- Be confident with client interaction
- Have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Be computer literate at intermediate level
- Have the ability to work on your own
- Be Approachable
- Experience of analysing and using Contact Centre data to drive team and individual performance
In return as our Automotive Team Leader we can offer you…
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 DOE
- 37.5 hours per week permanent contracts
- Free parking onsite
- 26 days holiday + BH (Increasing a day a year capped at 31)
- Sports and Social club
- Onsite restaurant
- Other flexible benefits after successful probation
Hours of work: Monday – Friday – 9am – 5.30pm (please note that when client needs dictate, there will be a requirement to work ad hoc hours in evenings & weekends)
CPM believes that our people are our business and give their employees the training and opportunities to fulfil their individual potential. If you want a rewarding job working for a company that truly celebrates you and what you can bring to our company, please contact us TODAY and let us tell you more about how you can join our CPM family!
So if you think you have what it takes to be our next inspirational Automotive Team Leader then please apply today!
Apply for Automotive Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly