Carer - Abingdon
Overview: Caring for people in their own homes assisting them with daily tasks.
Job title: Support Workers (Company cars available)
Location: Abingdon, Didcot & surrounding villages
Salary: £8.10 - £15.00 an hour with paid travel time and mileage
Hours: We have a Full time or Part time work available – we work to your availability and will sit down with you and discuss your availability at the start.
Average Salary : from £17,000 to £23,000 (based on full-time hours)
Apply online now or call us on 01235 848822 to discuss this opportunity further
A fun and fulfilling job that makes a real difference - join our Support Worker team today.
What we have to offer:
- Company cars for a small weekly charge where we cover insurance, tax and repairs
- Free comprehensive induction training so experience is not essential
- Hourly rates from £8.10 per hour to £15.00 per hour as well as paid travel time and mileage
- 28 days annual leave for full time and pro-rata for part time
- All the support you need to progress to our Senior Carer role
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Carer of the month scheme
Job purpose : To ensure people we support live their lives in their own homes with as much control and choice as possible.
- Help the people we support in their own homes to maintain and increase their independence.
- Empowering people to try new things.
- Help with daily care: personal care, such as bathing and dressing
- Light domestic duties
- Basic food preparation
- Medication administration (full training given on all tasks)
Home Helpers Care has been offering home care services to people across Oxfordshire and West Berkshire for 25 years.
Apply online now or call us on 01235 848822 to discuss this opportunity further.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
All recruitment offers are subject to an enhanced level DBS check.