Iberica Glasgow looks for Kitchen Assistants
We are looking for a motivated Kitchen Assistant
Who are We?
Ibérica is a busy and up-market vibrant Spanish Restaurants with a friendly atmosphere amongst its teams. We are Ambassadors for the Best Spanish Gastronomy and Culture in the UK. Ibérica is a great project and new openings are coming soon, so if you are determined to build a career in hospitality, this is the right time to join. Under the guidance of Michelin Star chef Nacho Manzano (3* star in Asturias, Northern Spain), Iberica brings the best of Spanish gastronomy and culture to the heart of Manchester.
Main duties include ...
- Cleaning of kitchen areas.
- Stewarding area and kitchen equipment.
- Some basic food preparation may be involved.
We offer ...
- HS, Food Safety and COSHH training.
- We offer a good working environment.
- Staff food and holiday pay.
- The possibility to start a career (developing into a chef's position in a fantastic company that is expanding).
If this sounds like you, send us your CV!!
You must have a legal right to work in the Scotland.