Room Attendant at Chessington World of Adventure
WGC Limited, the UK's leading outsourced Hotel Housekeeping service provider, is seeking a Room Attendant to join its talented and progressive team.
In this role, you will report to Head Housekeeper and be responsible for supporting the team to deliver exception standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning guest rooms to the hotel standard
- Replenishing linen and guest supplies
- Providing a great guest experience
- Reporting any maintenance faults and deal with lost property
- Ensuring that all appliances, fixtures and fittings are safe and work in accordance with regulations and report any faults to the Head Housekeeper.
If you have previous experience of working in a housekeeping environment or your looking for a new challenge and want to join a business that offers you exceptional development and potential to progress, apply now.
In return, you'll enjoy a range of benefits including
- Detailed training and unlimited career progression
- 28 days holiday
- Uniform (where required)
- Full workplace pension scheme
- Discounts with companies such as O2
- Discounted hotels and flights
- Low-cost health insurance
Apply for Room Attendant at Chessington World of Adventure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly