Client Accountant - Competitive Salary - Norwich
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Accountancy, to work for an exciting company who can offer an excellent package and career progression?
At Select Norwich, we are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant on behalf of our client based in Norwich. The successful candidate will work with an excellent team, who are recognised as industry leading and a 'Centre of Excellence'.
The Client Accountant will be responsible for ensuring portfolios are run efficiently.
- Responsible for financial management and financial reporting to clients
- Always ensure that statutory and regulatory requirements are fulfilled
- As the key point of contact for all client queries, the Client Accountant must maintain an excellent knowledge of their portfolios
- Client Accountant will ensure the smooth running of the portfolio, which will include monitoring workload of others within the team
- Attend meetings with Surveyors, Accounts team and Clients to ensure expectations are consistently exceeded and needs are met
- Ensure company and legislative procedures are adhered to
Experience and Skills Required:
- Accountancy qualification preferred (i.e. ACCA, CIMA) or strong experience in accounting
- Confident using Excel (including use of pivot table, V Lookup etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Work efficiently to meet strict deadlines
- Client focused, working to achieve results
- Flexible and reliable
- Excel under pressure
- Organised and able to prioritise effectively
- Team player
- Professional approach
Salary and Benefits:
- Very competitive salary with excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to progress and develop with a growing company
To apply for the Client Accountant position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Lily Walker on 01603 615511 at our Norwich office.
Apply for Client Accountant - Competitive Salary - Norwich
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly