Supply Chain Manager
Chika’s is a stylish food company launched in 2014 that is now one of the fastest growing FMCG businesses in the UK. The products are premium, savoury snacks with a commitment to taste and are differentiated by being unlike anything that exists in the UK market. We are now listed in over 1200 stores nationwide, including Waitrose, Ocado, Selfridges and Sainsbury’s.
Supply Chain Manager Duties and Responsibilities:
- negotiating and managing contracts with suppliers
- tracking shipments and stock levels using computer software
- Maintain stocks of materials and finished products to meet the agreed sales forecast.
- Work with sales, marketing and other internal teams to ensure accurate and up-to date sales forecasts reflecting any last minute changes to forecast based on business requirements.
- Work with Marketing, Finance and other internal departments on cost of sales for new products/product development
- Manage the budget for the supply chain activities, ensuring accurate records for cost of sale/margin analysis by product and report progress against budgets.
- Production Scheduling: Planning and organising production schedules and managing the supply chain to ensure products are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
Candidate Profile :
- 2 years’ experience
- Goes the extra mile to learn and increase responsibilities.
- Analyse current situation and be able to propose solutions.
- Identify and implements actions which improve the quality of work in the department
- Is open to feedback and willing to take actions on it. Be able to give constructive feedback to others.