Catering Services International are looking for a permanent Kitchen Porter to work with one of their prestigious clients. The client is an independent busy school on the outskirts of Coventry West Midlands, the position will require the following:
- An up to date D.B.S. Certificate.
- Be able to work a 45hr week which will include overtime.
- The hours of work 7am to pm Monday to Friday, occasionally night and weekends will be required, which will be overtime.
- You do require to have your own transport, as there is no public transport available to the school.
- All holidays must be taken in the school holidays, as you will have all school holidays off work.
- Experience of working in an industrial kitchen would be an advantage.
- Pay rate will be £9.00 per hour.
- To be responsible for the Pot Wash Area.
- To wash all crockery used by school children.
- To wash all cooking equipment used by catering staff.
- Any other duties required by the head chef and Catering Manager.
For further information and application, please do not hesitate to contact Neil Cattell on 02476 224777.
Apply for Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly