Property Lettings Role
For immediate start
Must : Have own car Full Driving licence
This role is ideal for someone who works well in a small team but also on their own. You need to be responsible, reliable and have good time people & managements skills.
Having your own car is essential as this role requires you being in and out of the office; conducting viewings, property inspections, collecting meter readings, liasing with tenants daily, signing contracts, credit checks and all other aspects of property lettings.
You will be responsible for the following:
Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies;
Negotiating and enforcing leases;
Maintaining and securing premises;
Organisation and delegation of maintenance team;
Evictions. All aspects that are involved with the day to day running of the lettings industry.
Lettings Role Job Duties:
• Attracting tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units. Using the internet to advertise. Liasing with agents etc
• Negotiating Contracts with tenants ; collecting security deposits. Deposit protections.
• Accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents; negotiating with utility providers ensuring all utilities are paid to date. Arrears are chased & obtained successfully.
• Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units & instructing maintenance team regarding repairs that need undertaking.
• Carrying out video/photographic inventories prior and post move in/out.
• Keeping all property files up to date by keeping accurate written and computer records.
• Handling and progressing applicant enquiries efficiently.
• Dealing with applicant references in a timely manner.
• Preparing tenancy agreements and associated documentation.
• Notifying utility companies/council tax of changes in tenancies.
• Organising the issue of gas safety certificates, EPC certificates and fire regulation checks with the relevant professionals.
• To organize quarterly property visits with the tenants, complete reports and advise the landlords accordingly regarding any maintenance required.
• To liaise with the landlord, tenants and contractors to ensure maintenance quotes are completed, and that the work is then scheduled, organized and invoiced accordingly
• Being able to deal with different types of people from different backgrounds.
• Being able to work alone and amongst a small but very efficient and highly motivated team.
• Well developed customer service and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent phone manner
• Computer literate, including Word and Excel
• Polite patient & Professional at all times
• Able to multi task on a daily basis
• Demonstrate competency of working in a busy environment both in and out of the office
• Be flexible in a working week according to demand (Saturdays/evenings maybe required at busier times)
• Be responsible to manage and complete own work load.
• Implement new ideas
• Use own initiative
• Good decision making/judgement
******************FULL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN TO THE IDEAL CANDIDATE************
Must : Have own car with full Driving licence
Please email us your c.v. & we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Job Type: Full-time