Talented baristas needed for Pantry Marylebone
Located in centre of Marylebone, on Paddington Street; the Pantry is a cosy, versatile bakery focused on Italian traditions with a wide range of freshly made products. Pantry Marylebone is a unique coffee shop and a very popular lunch spot, which transforms into an evening venue with great pizza, artisan beers and carefully selected wines. The ideal local restaurant to catch up with friends and bring the family with you.
If you are as passionate and outstanding in costumer service as we are then don't hesitate to apply!
We are looking for talented baristas starting their hospitality journey, who want to progress further in a very rewarding and exciting industry! We will provide the necessary training, let you use your skills and give you a change to progress very quickly wit, if you rise to the challenge!
Who are looking for candidates who:
- have a very good spoken and written English
- are oozing personality
- posses skills, passion and understand how important strong customer service skills are
- are positive and professional
- who are well groomed (individual style more than welcome)
- love food and are proud foodies
- have the right to work Full time within the UK
What we offer:
- great rate of pay starting from £8 per hour,
- free staff meals,
- free staff uniform,
- free training and tasting sessions (Including recognised certificates),
- 50% discount in all our restaurants,
- great opportunities within the company,
- 28 days paid holiday a year,
- pension scheme.
Please send us your up-to-date CV and a covering, in which you should tell us a little bit about yourself.
Apply for Talented baristas needed for Pantry Marylebone
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly