Maintenance (Small Hotel) - Immediate Start
We are a small boutique hotel in Central London, walking distance to Victoria and Sloane Square stations.
This is a varied role, that includes;
- Maintenance of hotel rooms and common areas.
- Assistance with the day to day running of the hotel.
- General duties include painting, decorating, basic carpentry, electrical and plumbing work.
- Deep cleaning of the kitchen and bathroom.
The ideal candidate will be;
- polite, calm and flexible.
You must be able to work;
- well under pressure, and often in a public environment.
- mostly unsupervised.
We work as a team, and you will be required to;
- communicate with colleagues in order to achieve your tasks in a timely manner. This is vital to ensure the smooth running of the hotel.
You will be reporting directly to the owners.
Mon-Fri: 9am - 4pm
Sat: 9am - 2pm
Salary £16,640 pa - to include statutory annual holidays
Permanent, full time position.