Admin Assistant (Full/Part Time)
We are a Sheriff Officer firm based in Glasgow, looking for the ideal candidate to assist our senior manager.
Job Specification -
- Preparation of Legal Documents
- Draft and Production of Case Reports
- Booking actions into court and liaising with solicitors and other third party suppliers
- Monitoring of actions through court process
- Client liaison – operational level
- Query Resolution
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, great communicator with excellent written English and administration skills.
Knowledge and Experience of the Scottish Court process in relation to Actions for Payment of Money; Sheriff Officer procedures; Scottish Civil Enforcement and Pre and Post court action Collections Environment an advantage.
Case management experience, along with an intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, essential.