Social Media Advisor
Job no: 569065
Contract type: Permanent
Categories: Customer Service & Customer Contact Centre
You will be part of the Premier Inn Guest Relations Department, providing world class service to our guests. Some of your key areas of focus will include;
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service through social media platforms
- Working collaboratively with team members and other departments to ensure a first time resolution
- Being accountable for the provision of excellent online reputation management when dealing with customers on social platforms, ensuring social media response guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Providing insight on guest contact trends to inform future marketing campaigns or strategic change
We would love you to apply because you;
- Have exemplary understanding of English grammar
- Have the ability to remain calm, confident and knowledgeable under pressure
- Have a high standard of both verbal and written communication
- Have good data capture and administration skills
- Have good listening skills
- Have experience dealing with social media platforms i.e. Facebook, Twitter and TripAdvisor
- Have high attention to detail
- Have sound complaint resolution skills
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms. Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020! We have hotels in the Middle East and having opened our 1st hotel in Germany with more sites in the pipeline.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns. Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace. We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.