Commis Waiters- Japanese-inspired Restaurant
Flesh & Buns, was the first restaurant in London dedicated to steamed buns and Japanese drinking food. It is a Japanese-inspired Izakaya concept where you can eat, drink Japanese beer and relax to the sound of Bone Daddies signature old-school Rock!
We are seeking confident, outgoing and passionate commis waiters to join our fun and dynamic team in Covent Garden. You must have a passion for delivering excellent customer service in a very relaxed and informal way. You will have worked in a similar role within a full table service, high volume & fresh food restaurant. No experience with Japanese food is necessary as all training will be provided. The ability to work well as part of a team is essential.
A can-do attitude and the ability to work well as a team under pressure is essential - Work Hard, Play Hard!
In return, we offer:
* A competitive wage depending on experience (up to £10.00 an hour)
* 5.6 weeks paid holiday
* Staff meals & drinks on shift
* 50% staff discount to dine in all of our restaurants with your friends and family
* Yearly Staff party, team activities & incentives throughout the year
* Regular food & drinks training as well as ongoing training and development
* Pension, Cycle to Work
Successful candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skill and a high level of spoken and written English.
All applicants will be required to prove they are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Commis Waiters- Japanese-inspired Restaurant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly