Monitoring Service Delivery Manager
Monitoring Service Delivery Manager, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Benefits + Bonus
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
As our Monitoring Service Delivery Manager you will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Monitoring Service Delivery Manager you will act as the monitoring evangelist for Vitality UK, providing support and development of the IT monitoring services for production and non-production environments. Primary focus will be on Dynatrace but there will be additional requirements in support of Splunk, Gomez and other complimentary tools sets. You will work closely and in cooperation with Technical and Operational staff in the UK, DSY and other third parties ensuring that monitoring capabilities are aligned with operational needs and overall SIAM strategy.
Responsibilities as our Monitoring Service Delivery Manager include:
- Ensuring that Dynatrace and other service monitoring tool sets meet the needs of IT and the wider business
- Support and work in Development of a roadmap that continually improves the way we monitor our IT infrastructure & key business services
- Own the technical relationship with monitoring service suppliers (including Discovery) and support Vendor relationship meetings
- Provide documented input/Monthly monitoring service report into key forums and meetings influencing the direction of thinking for support and or technical change
- Support the set-up of automation of processes and solutions that evidence to Vitality services. Participate and support troubleshooting and analysis of monitoring processes and services
To become our Monitoring Service Delivery Manager, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Able to evidence advanced working & technical knowledge of Dynatrace and other event monitoring solutions
- Intermediate understanding of agile methodology
- Proven IT Operational experience in a customer services, financial services environment
- Working knowledge and experience of working agile
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience of managing Service improvement programmes in a matrix management environment
- Strong and Broad experience of working in IT operational environments
- Easily identifies with the end user experience
- Ability to work well under pressure
Working for Vitality as a Monitoring Service Delivery Manager, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Tuesday 20 February 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Monitoring Service Delivery Manager please click ‘apply’ today.
Apply for Monitoring Service Delivery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly