EYFS LEADER- PRIMARY SCHOOL- EAST LONDON
We are looking for an experienced EYFS Leader to join a primary school based in Ilford.
About the role
The Early Years Lead is responsible for the day-to-day running of the EYFS department in the primary school and supporting the management team in leading the setting to ensure that high quality childcare is provided to all. This role profile is not exhaustive and the candidate would be expected to fulfil any duty as required for the effective running of the setting.
Your day-to-day tasks would include:
- Working as part of a team and using your initiative and imagination to generate new ideas
- Using your excellent communication skills to build strong relationships with parents, children and welcome visitors to EYFS DEPARTMENT
- Looking after children of all ages
- Planning, implementing and evaluating a curriculum appropriate to age and individual needs of the children ensuring the room layout supports these aims
- A good understanding of the EYFS and to be able to use this to plan activities for the children
- Awareness of planning, observing and record keeping for young children and the ability to link these to the individual child's needs.
In return we provide:
- Competitive salary package, including pension.
- Outstanding school with fantastic support
- Paid holidays
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
Working hours and pay
Our working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am until 4pm. Pay will depend on CV and is negotiable.
Thank you in advance for submitting your CV for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- QTS or EYTS
- EYFS EXPERIENCE: 2 years
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'