Full Time HOTEL MAINTENANCE MANAGER & DRIVER Req'd
We currently have a vacancy for a Full-Time Hotel Maintenance Manager & Driver in our 46 bedroom 1-star hotel and serviced apartments in Victoria, our 44 bedroom 3-star hotel in Luton, and our Real-Estate portfolio within Central London. The salary for this position is £8.50 per hour, upon completion of a SUCCESSFUL 3 month probationary period. There is NO TRAINING PROGRAMME for this role. The starting salary is NON-NEGOTIABLE. And we will verify all references.
We are able to offer a flexible shift pattern of a full 5 days per week split between our London sites and our sister site in Luton. Travel costs between our London sites and our Luton site will be provided for.
The right applicant should have experience in building maintenance and be familiar with planned maintenance systems of work. It is also required the successful applicant be available out of hours for emergencies.
In addition, we will require that the successful applicant be in possession of a full UK Driving Licence for at least FIVE YEARS. Driving of the companies vehicles on occasion will also be required, during and out of standard working hours.
Duties will include::
* Managing and monitoring all utilities, plant and equipment to ensure all working and operating in a cost effective manner
* Acting on the maintenance requests from other members of the team in a cost effective manner
* Ensuring the execution of the hotel’s preventative maintenance programme
* Maintaining standards of product quality for all areas of the hotel
* Ensuring all legal statutory Fire safety tests are documented,
* Ensuring regular monitoring of the hotel hot and cold water systems and heating and air conditioning
* Ensuring that Health and Safety standards in the hotel comply with legal legislation and company policy
You will need the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience as a maintenance technician
* Be well organised and be able to work in a busy hotel
* Be of smart appearance at all times.
* Be service orientated, observing hotel standards.
* Have excellent communications skills
* Be dynamic and able to work under pressure.
We are able to offer a competitive salary, 5.6 weeks holiday (Pro Rata) and excellent career prospects within our group.
You must be resident in the UK, have a valid N.I. Number, a UK Bank Account and have permission to accept Full-Time employment. We are an equal opportunities employer
Apply for Full Time HOTEL MAINTENANCE MANAGER & DRIVER Req'd
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly