Hostel Manager - Central London - 186 Bed Property
My client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated and enthusiatic Hostel Manager with a strong team focus to manage their flagship site opposite St Pancras Station.
With 7 floors of accommodation this modern hostel boasts much sought after conference facilities and houses the CEO's office, therefore, is a key focus in all business plans and is where many head office meetings are held.
A team of enthusiastic team members awaits who are looking for stability and a great leader to guide and develop them further.
Who are we looking for?
- A customer service driven Hostel Manager with a proven track record in hospitality management, in particular hotels or a similar conbination of rooms and Food and Beverage management
- A desire to develop and motivate others
- An ability to analyse monthly P and L with a focus on driving and increasing performance
- Experience in managing and delivering quality Food and Beverage operations
- Hospitality Management Qualifications an advantage
- Hostel Manager experience of Hotels with 100+ rooms
Benefits for the Hostel Manager role.
-Flagship site opening lots of career progression with the group
- Competitive Salary
- Group Membership
- Fabulous Healthcare Scheme
- Autonomy for management of your site
Does this sound like your next Hostel Manager role?...then APPLY today, Interview dates already secured.
Please note there are no live in options with this role so you must be able to commute or willing to relocate.
Apply for Hostel Manager - Central London - 186 Bed Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly