WAITER/WAITRESS to join our team at POLPO Soho
Waiter / Waitress - POLPO Soho, Central London
POLPO is a Venetian bàcaro - a humble restaurant serving simple but authentic food all freshly prepared on-site, paired with young Italian wines & classic Italian aperitivo cocktails.
We are currently recruiting for a waiter/waitress to join our Soho restaurant, located on Beak Street.
This is what working for POLPO looks like:
- No staff uniform - we encourage you to let your individuality shine!
- Up to 50% discount on all POLPO Ltd restaurants
- Benefits platform offering discounts on restaurants, gym memberships, holidays and more via Perkbox membership for all staff
- Up to 28 days paid holiday per year
- Enrolment into company pension scheme after 3 months
- Childcare vouchers
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – where you can earn up to £300 to work with your friends
- Work incentives with amazing prizes such as trips abroad to Italy
- Staff parties
- Comprehensive induction
- Weekly in-house training sessions & supplier masterclasses
- Regular trips to producers, distilleries & suppliers
- Competitive salary with tronc
- Staff meals are provided daily, and a beer or glass of wine at the end of the night
- Real prospects at career growth – many of our managers have been promoted from within
The Ideal POLPO Person:
- Loves food, drinks, restaurants & people
- Has experience in a busy restaurant & excellent hospitality skills. You must enjoy looking after people!
- Wants to support & work as part of a close-knit team
- Speaks great English
- Valid right to work in the UK is essential
Our teams are well known for being friendly, enthusiastic & dynamic, and we pride ourselves on delivering a balance of knowledgeable service with warm personable hospitality.
We opened our first restaurant in September 2009 to immediate acclaim and we have since opened nine restaurants across London, Brighton & Bristol.
There is lots of room for career growth in this young and dynamic company so if you think you have what it takes to join our team, please apply.