Banqueting/ Event/ Conference Staff- London
7 days left
- Job Level
Green & Fortune
Conference/ Banqueting and Events Attendant/ Hospitality Attendant, £7.90 an hour!
Hospitality is in our blood! Enjoying a social occasion in our bar, a catch up over coffee in the Cafe, a dinner in Rotunda or a private party in our of our great event spaces, we commit to making each visit a relaxed and enjoyable experience, delivered by people who care. We are all about the little details, which combine to make our customers visit truly memorable.
Due to high demand, we are currently looking for Conference/ Banqueting Event Staff to join our events team to help and assist with set ups for our events. This includes weddings, conferences, parties and much more!
This role requires you to have relevant experience within the hospitality industry as well as customer service which is key in such a role. We are looking for you to work on an average for 3-4 days during the week which requires flexibility as well as strong team work ethics to all pull together to deliver a great event! This role is customer facing so is great for someone who enjoys this element within roles.
Responsibilities and Duties
Direct Responsibilities :
- To support the management in preparing and setting up buffets and/or other special food service tables/stations
- Ensuring that food is always handled, transported and stored in accordance with food safety and health and safety standards
- To ensures that all banqueting areas are clean and hygienic in order to comply with the Health and Safety regulations
- To assist with clearing and cleaning where necessary during service
- To assist with topping up guests drinks when necessary
- To acknowledge and respond to all guest requests and inquiries by bringing them to the attention of the management
- To constantly patrol assigned stations, refilling beverages, removing unnecessary service items and condiments
- To ensure that all banqueting equipment is stored correctly and that all banqueting aisles and storage areas are kept clean and organised
Qualifications and Skills
Working in a similar is desirable however it is required that you have experience within the hospitality industry as well as:
- Good communication skills
- Good command of the English language
- Strong team player
- Customer service experience
Apply for Banqueting/ Event/ Conference Staff- London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly