Joiner / Workshop Supervisor
7 days left
- Full Time
As a Joiner / Workshop Supervisor you will coordinate with Workshop Manager and assist with the Machining & CNC to plan and supervise the best use of both labor and materials through the joinery shop and QC check / wrapping area. Allocate work to individual employees. Support and supervise work of joiners. As a Joiner / Workshop Supervisor you will also be managing the priority of work to achieve planned programmed times.
- Safety of staff and within the area under your supervision.
- Supervise work to maximise on the skills and competence of the workforce and meet agreed completion requirements.
- Request any materials not yet purchased.
- Maintain the quality control of materials and products within the workshop.
- Ensure materials and processed products coming into the department meet quality requirements prior to commencement of works.
- As a Joiner / Workshop Supervisor you will coordinate works requirements of the staff working in your area of responsibility and ensure they are kept informed of production programmed deadlines, targets and changes etc.
- Manage all staff in line with company requirements and policies.
- Resolve or assist to resolve production issues raised on the buildability of designs, raising these either with the designer or works manager where necessary.
- Report on a daily basis on progress of jobs and raise early alert of risk of not meeting deadlines.
- General housekeeping of all areas, walkways, benches etc.
- Coordinate overtime requirements with Production Manager & Workshop Manager.
- Ensure the quality of the completed works as joiner and in workshop
- Ensure all works are undertaken and completed in the most efficient manner.
Required experience / skills
- Joinery Experience
- Ability to priorities own work and work of others.
Apply for Joiner / Workshop Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly