The role of Sous Chef requires someone who is confident in the kitchen, who is looking to expand their abilities and can rise to the challenge of working in a buzzing kitchen. You will be working with fresh, local ingredients and cooking delicious dishes from scratch in a well equipped kitchen. You should be willing to progress and develop junior kitchen team members and broaden their and your own experience.
- Experience working in pubs or restaurants as a Chef de Partie or Sous Chef
- Ability to impart knowledge and experience onto more junior team to further their careers
- A wage of £8.50 per hour depending on experience
- Tips in addition to annual salary
- Stepping up and covering for the Head Chef in their absence
- Working for a company which will offer training, support and future opportunities
- Opportunity to work with good quality fresh food
- Training and developing junior team
- Working a variety of straight and split shift
- Chef whites provided
This small country pub offers fantastic food and drink in a cosy and welcoming atmosphere with open fires, a perfect place to relax with friends and family after a fun filled day out. Serving quality home-cooked British classics all day, whether it’s a light bite or hearty meal there is something for every occasion.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.