Returns / Despatch Administrator
Returns / Despatch Administrator, £18,000
Our client, a leader within technology and data capturing are now in requirement of an experienced Returns / Despatch Administrator. Based within the Goods-in/Goods-out department you'll be vital in ensuring that everything that enters and leaves the site has the relevant documentations and has been correctly recorded.
You'll be responsible for:
- Updating internal system with all goods received into the business
- Ensuring deliveries are booked with in correct timeslots
- Arranging collections with couriers and hauliers
- Monitoring the status of all deliveries
- Being hands on with labelling and stock taking
- Previous experience within in a Goods in / out department
- A high level of organisation and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise your own workload
- A basic to intermediate grasp of Excel
- Computer savvy
Working within an extremely friendly and welcoming team on their Holton Heath site the Returns / Despatch Administrator opportunity is available immediately on temporary to permanent basis.
For your experience you can expect a remuneration package that equates to £18,000, generous holiday allowance and the benefit of onsite parking.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Returns / Despatch Administrator then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidates' details or share them.
Apply for Returns / Despatch Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly