Head Kitchen Porter
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head Kitchen Porter to join our team at one of our sites in Aston, Birmingham.
We are a contract catering company that provides a fresh food service for up to 400 delegates per service at a busy conference centre. All our food is cooked using fresh ingredients.
As our Head Kitchen Porter you will;
- Be responsible for the management of the kitchen porter team
- Assist with the processing of goods delivered to the conference centre, including temperature checks and cross referencing delivery notes with goods received
- Have a basic understanding of food hygiene and safety and you will be able to apply this knowledge to the role
- Have previous experience in a corporate catering environment, preferably conference centre
- Have previous experience managing a small team
This is a permanent position, from March 2018, working 5 days out of 7 on a rota basis. A degree of flexibility is required to cater to the needs of the conference centre.
Apply for Head Kitchen Porter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly