Machine Operator / Production Operative
An opportunity has arisen for a Machine Operator / Production Operative to join our team at a manufacturer of Aromatherapy products based in St Philips, Bristol. In return we offer a starting rate of £ 8.00 per hour, increasing following a successful probationary period.
The Operator will be expected to help maintain machine production to high standards of performance and to ensure that Company standards are maintained with specific regards to health and safety, quality control and hygiene.
Daily duties will include:
• Operating and change-overs of manufacturing Line, to Include filling, capping and labelling.
• Ensuring the production process runs smoothly, and assisting on manual tasks.
• Carry out full machine cleaning processes and safety checks.
• Maintain housekeeping to the highest standard at all times.
• Work as a team with other members of staff to ensure efficient machine operation.
• Carry out a variety of other tasks at any reasonable request from your supervisor.
• Co-operate with any trials or changes to working practices that take place.
• Suggest improvements to the working methods that will increase productivity, aid effectiveness of production, improve quality and enhance Environmental and Health & Safety standards.
The successful Machine Operator / Production Operative will have:
• Mechanical aptitude / experience
• Strong communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Good attention to detail
• Experience of working within a manufacturing / production environment is essential.
The hours of work are 8.00am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.