Sales Consultant (Showsite Sales)
Sales Consultant required to join a welcoming family business looking to recruit a mature minded individual with experience of face to face selling and proven customer services experience. Job share will be considered for the right applicant(s).
About the Company:
The Greenhouse People Ltd are a family owned and run garden and leisure building manufacturer and retailer. Our products include a wide range of aluminium and cedar greenhouses, summerhouses and associated garden accessories from entry level products through to high value luxury products. We are a leading manufacturer in the sector and are proud to uphold an excellent reputation built up over many years.
Working with the Customer Services Manager you will use your sales experience to support and guide customers in the purchase of their perfect garden building and associated accessories. You will ensure that every aspect of the customer contact with The Greenhouse People is positive and reflective of the high standard and quality of products within our range. You will receive full training to enable you to offer accurate information, advice and guidance to the customer throughout the purchasing process and you will be keen to develop a full technical understanding of products.
Your role will include:
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- Staffing and running of display site (with the support of the Customer Services Team)
- Responding to a wide range of customer enquiries and providing information on our full range of products and services
- Converting telephone enquiries into sales
- Attending horticultural/retail shows in a sales and customer services capacity
- Providing a friendly and professional welcome to all customers, agents, visitors and staff presenting a positive impression of self and the organisation
- Providing practical technical assistance to customers, agents and fitters on how to use and assemble products
- Basic Salary £18,439 plus uncapped commission at 1% on all sales
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- Friendly family business
- 5 day working week 8am - 5.00pm (weekend working - frequency by negotiation at interview)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,439.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- face to face customer support: 5 years
- Secondary education
Required licence or certification:
- Driving Licence