Year 3 Teacher
We are urgently looking for a Qualified Teacher to join our client school, this is an ‘outstanding’ primary school in the heart of West London. The school is looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher as soon as possible to join their lovely 3 form entry school. We will welcome applications from NQTs and experienced key Stage 1/2 Teachers. (QTS Required).
Start date: full-time from February/July 2018
Salary: £140-£190 per day.
- Establish a safe and stimulating environment for pupils, rooted in mutual respect
- Be accountable for pupils’ attainment, progress and outcomes
- Have a secure knowledge of the relevant subject(s) and curriculum areas, foster and maintain pupils’ interest in the subject, and address misunderstandings
- Promote a love of learning and children’s intellectual curiosity
- Set homework and plan other out-of-class activities to consolidate and extend the knowledge and understanding pupils have acquired
- Know when and how to differentiate appropriately, using approaches which enable pupils to be taught effectively
- Know and understand how to assess the relevant subject and curriculum areas, including statutory assessment requirements
- Have clear rules and routines for behaviour in classrooms, and take responsibility for promoting good and courteous behaviour both in classrooms and around the school, in accordance with the school’s behaviour policy
- Make a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of the school
Our ideal candidate will:
- Clear DBS on the update service
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Knowledge of the curriculum
- Previous experience of teaching KS1/KS2(preferred not required)
- Familiarity with the teacher standards.
- QTS (or overseas equivalent)
An opportunity not to be missed in this fantastic school. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply below.