Financial Analyst with a previous accounting background and great analysis and reporting skills is required to support the Management Accounting operation for a well-established Company based in Leyland, Lancashire.
SALARY: £28,000 - £30,000 per annum + Benefits
LOCATION: Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Financial Analyst that has previous accounting experience, preferably gained within a commercial Finance or Management Accounting Team environment.
You will have a high level of commercial, analytical and numerical skills with the aim of working towards a CIMA / ACCA qualified status within 3 years.
Working as the Financial Analyst you will join the Company’s Finance department where you will report directly to the Management Accounting Manager.
As the Financial Analyst, you will provide management accounting support and analysis across the business and specific corporate accounting departments.
If you have worked within a similar role and have previous accounting experience then we would be very interested to hear from you.
If this job looks like your ideal position then please send in your CV as soon as possible for our Recruitment Team to review.
Your duties and responsibilities as the Financial Analyst:
- Play a key role in monthly reporting process supporting the Finance Team in the month end close process providing timely and accurate reports
- Support the monthly corporate reporting process by collating and analysing operational non- financial KPI’s
- Support the rolling budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the Company’s KPI Goals including cost reduction initiatives
- Support the finance transactional processes
- Provide input into annual Sarbanes Oxley / Internal Control Audits
- Play a key role in ensuring relevant accounting policies and standards are understood and adhered to and to conduct all activities in line with H&S policies
- Support the Finance / Accounts Department with ad-hoc activities
IDEAL CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree calibre and progressing towards CIMA / ACCA qualified status within 3 years
- Previous accounting experience
- High level of commercial, analytical and numeric skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office and Oracle Skills desirable
- Good verbal and written communications skills, with well-developed planning and organisational skills
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this job vacancy, please submit your CV to our Recruitment Team who will review your details. CV’s of Job Applicants meeting this requirement will be submitted to our Client for consideration. By submitting your job application to us you are hereby giving us your express consent to submit your details to our Client for this purpose.
PLEASE NOTE: CVs MUST be attached to your email job application in Microsoft Word or PDF format for our systems to process your application correctly, rather than your CV copied and pasted into the body of the email.
JOB REF: AWDO-P3944
Full-Time, Permanent Jobs, Careers and Vacancies. Recruitment in Leyland, Lancashire, North West England
AWD online operates as an employment agency
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly