BRC Door to Door Fundraising Job
- Are you looking to ditch the boring 9-5?
- Do you want to work in a unique, sociable environment alongside a team of amazing like-minded people?
- Are your adventurous and looking for a new challenge?
- Are you ready to make 2018 your best year yet?!
Kick start your charity sector career as a door to door fundraiser for British Red Cross!
We're looking for confident go-getters to join our awesome fundraising teams in London on behalf of British Red Cross! Whether you've just graduated, are looking for your first job, have experience in sales or retail, or are just up for a new challenge - we want to hear from YOU!
Who are British Red Cross?: The British Red Cross is part of the LARGEST humanitarian aid organisation in the world, and has been saving lives for almost 150 years! The secret to all this amazing work is down to the 97 million volunteers and members worldwide that respond to conflicts, disasters and personal crisis. In this role you would be recruiting the funds needed to continue this brilliant work
THE ROLE: As a door to door fundraiser you'll be working for one of the world's largest international development and humanitarian aid organisations. You'll be speaking to members of the public in residential areas in the London region, engaging in truly fascinating conversations. You'll be inspiring people to become sponsors of the charity through a regular direct debit donation - or through the British Red Cross' exciting lottery campaign, when donors have the change to win something back!
Hours: Monday-Friday, 1pm-8pm
FULL TIME: 5 days per week
PART TIME: 3 days per week
* £9.75-14ph - this is NOT a commission only role!
* Weekly pay! Get paid every Thursday, just in time for the weekend
* Holiday pay
* Full training and ongoing coaching
* Opportunities for progression!
* Work in a fun and sociable environment
* Regular socials with your team - paid for by us!
The ideal applicant will be:
- Confident, chatty and sociable
- Vibrant and bursting with energy
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- Driven, determined and looking to progress!
To apply, submit your CV or call Jenny on 07534386676 for an immediate telephone interview!
Apply for BRC Door to Door Fundraising Job
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly