Book Keeper / Operations assistant, Flexible 16hrs/week
We are looking for a bookkeeper / operations assistant to join our small friendly team at one of the UK’s leading ethical health and beauty suppliers.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with strong attention to detail. This is an opportunity for a proactive individual willing to get fully involved in the operations of the company.
- Order and maintain stock levels for the warehouse
- Liaise with suppliers to get best prices and timely deliveries
- Raise purchase orders on Sage 50 Accounts
- Process supplier’s invoices and deal with queries
- Co-ordinate monthly stocktake and update sage accordingly
- Receive sales orders
- Ensure products, prices and promotions are up to date.
- Prepare and process invoices for customers on Sage 50 Accounts
- Deal with queries
- Credit control
- Prepare daily and weekly sales reports for management team
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Ad hoc finance reports for sales team and management
- Ad hoc financial duties
- Bookkeeping up to trial balance.
- Solid understanding of bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Bookkeeper/accounting qualification preferred but not essential
- Sage knowledge essential and Sage forecasting preferred.
- Proficiency in English, Excel and in MS Office
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
If you think this is the opportunity for you, please email your CV. In your covering letter tell us more about yourself and describe your personality too!
Flexible working hours 16 hours/week, with the potential to increase to full time. Office based in W3.