Experienced receptionist required for Trichologist Practice in St James's Park, London SW1.
We are seeking a permanent PA/Receptionist to front a small, busy office based in Westminster. The Hair Centre is a leading trichology centre specialising in hair loss and scalp problems. The PA/Receptionist will be responsible for looking after the day to day running of the centre, as well as acting as PA to the consultant trichologist.
As the first point of contact for the centre, both in person and on the telephone, you must be articulate, professional, friendly and well-presented. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Diary management
- Answering telephones and transferring calls
- Managing emails
- Answering all enquiries and leads promptly and efficiently (via both email and telephone)
- General office administration including co-ordinating VAT Returns, ordering stock and arranging deliveries etc.
- Post management
- Handling credit card payments
- Some travel coordination
- Strong understanding of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong command of written and spoken English (to business level)
Ideally the candidate will be:
Friendly and outgoing
Flexible and proactive
Able to work autonomously
Able to manage workloads effectively
Hours of Work:
Monday – Friday
Apply for Experienced receptionist required for Trichologist Practice in St James's Park, London SW1.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly