Handyman - Plumber/ Electrician/ Carpenter Winter Ski Season, Tignes, Espace Killy. Immediate start.
We are looking for a mature and experienced qualified plumber/electrician or carpenter for an immediate start to join our maintenance team in resort working maintaining our x 7 chalets and running small building projects
We are based in Tignes les Brevieres, Espace Killy.
We can only consider experienced and skilled tradesman (must have some form of qualification and/ decent experience on the tools) and can work independently to a high standard.
The handyman are responsible for varying tasks to ensure our chalets are kept running dealing with all maintenance issues that arise - so must be comfortable with a range of skills such as basic plumbing and electrics, wood work, decorating, problem solving, etc.
We are a fun and happy team and it's a nice place to work
Must be available ASAP to start
The job works on a split shift rota (am and pm shifts) allowing plenty of time for skiing during the day.
Our handymen must be flexible and have a ‘can do/muck in’ work approach with an easygoing nature as well as being able to work well under pressure. They must be prepared to tackle any job head on.
This is an interesting role for someone with the right skills, allowing them to practice their trade at the same time as having loads of snow time
Our Package includes:
· Full Espace Killy Lift Pass (covering over 300 km of runs with x 2 snow parks!)
· Basic medical insurance
· Ski/Snowboard hire for the season
· Food on a FULL board basis (breakfast, lunch and dinner – so you don’t need to buy lunch at the expensive mountain restaurants)
· Accommodation (on a same sex shared basis, or couples accomm)
· Salary of £100 a week (but remember this is just your beer tokens, everything else is provided to allow you to ski most days - food, accom, pass, hire, insurance etc)
· 1/2 priced drinks in our bars
· Staff incentives/ days out/ social events
· Full training
We have been operating fun, friendly and relaxed Chalets for over 15 years and we want our staff to have a great fun season working with us. Check out our website to see what we are about.